IS COVID ANXIETY AFFECTING YOUR DAILY LIFE? CURRENT
EVENTS GETTING YOU DOWN?
• FREE eight-hour certified public education program
• Recognize risk factors, warning signs, and symptoms of mental illness
• Learn the facts of anxiety, depression, substance abuse, bipolar disorder, and
• Understand the impact of mental illness
• Learn a five-step plan to support someone in emotional crisis
This training is provided for FREE in San Diego County by:
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT
ADULT MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
(2-DAY VIRTUAL TRAINING VIA ZOOM)
Monday, 17 May 2021, 10:00 am–2:30 pm and
Tuesday, 18 May 2021, 10:00 am–2:30 pm
For any questions, please email email@example.com.